Listing Oklahoma and Texas Real Estate for a Flat Fee.
Within hours your listing will be exposed to REALTORS® all around your area and on the REALTOR.com website plus over 14 additional Websites and over 60 Internet Broadcasting Systems!
•Represent yourself and SAVE! A Limited Listing Service is good for Sellers who have an understanding of Real Estate transactions who may not want or need a Full Service Listing Broker, but still need REALTORS® to help find them a qualified Buyer.
•REALTORS® are highly trained professionals competing to sell your Real Estate. Listing property in the MLS will not only solicit the help of local REALTORS®, but it will also get your property posted on Realtor.com and many other prominent Realty websites.
•Or if you do not have enough equity in your property to compensate a Full Service Listing Broker, you can still post your property in the MLS with MLS4public, so your Buyer Representative (REALTOR®) can start showing you homes to BUY today.
Quick steps to list your property in the MLS:
1. Send a minimum of 6 photos (up to 20) in a .jpg format to info@MLS4public.com
2. Pay Here
3. We will then send you a Listing Agreement via DocuSign giving us permission to post your property in the MLS. It is that easy!
We will send you the following four forms below via DocuSign. You can read these Documents and Forms by going to the Documents & Files link.
1) LISTING AGREEMENT- In consideration of the services to be rendered by the Broker, you hereby exclusively list your property with MLS4public.com LLC / Houston Realty Team.
2) PROPERTY CONDITION DISCLOSURE- It is state law that the Seller must complete and provide to the Buyer a Property Condition Disclosure Statement. This Disclosure Statement concerns the condition of the property and needs to be delivered to the Buyer PRIOR to Seller's acceptance of Buyer’s offer to purchase. Therefore it will be uploaded into the MLS for Realtors to preview with their Buyers.
3) LEAD-BASED PAINT DISCLOSURE- If your property was built on or before 1978, you must complete this form.
4) PROPERTY INFORMATION- Please complete one MLS Data Form and email a short narrative (about 255 characters, including spaces) to appear in your listing.
Oklahoma BUYER /SELLER CONTRACTS & Texas BUYER /SELLER CONTRACTS
Please read each one of these important information guidelines before signing the Listing Agreement. You can read these Documents and Forms by going to the Documents & Files link.
•Lead-Based Paint Brochure
•Oklahoma Uniform Contract Information Pamphlet
•Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act
Please let us know if would like a FREE YARD SIGN. You should receive an 18in x 24in REAL ESTATE SIGN within 5 to 7 business days. Please PRINT your phone number on the yard sign. This sign will help alleviate the confusion to REALTORS® who may not know that you are represented by a Real Estate Brokerage AND that you would like REALTORS® to bring you a Buyer. (Realtors Code of Ethics stipulates that Realtors are not allowed to solicit listings already posted in the MLS. Please contact us should this happen to you.)
KEYBOX - (Optional) you may purchase a Keybox from a home improvement center or your local hardware store.
Listings are usually posted within 24 hours after payment and Listing forms are received.
Your Listing will be ACTIVE when you receive an email with your new MLS number. Please verify your Listing information and notify us via EMAIL if any changes need to be made.
To get an ESTIMATE SELLERS EXPENSES- Please contact your closing title company to receive more accurate closing cost information based on the details of your Purchase Agreement.
The best compliment ~ is your referral.
Did you know REALTOR.com is?
•The #1 media for real estate in the world
•The official website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
•6.6 million people visit REALTOR.com per month
•82% of real estate searches are done on REALTOR.com
•REALTOR.com Agents are 53% more successful than those who are not
•REALTOR.com Powers over 90 sites- AOL, MSN & WALL STREET JOURNAL
•REALTOR.com educates consumers about your property BEFORE they call
Once your property is posted in the Local MLS system that data automatically downloads on to other websites including REALTOR.com. How the information is ultimately posted on other websites is beyond our control. If a Buyer is interested in your property, the Buyer will contact their REALTOR® for further information. Our mission is to have REALTORS® help you sell your Real Estate.